Saturday, July 05, 2008

Rakim


After a long time off the Computers, Now I am back to update you. When I came from the beach due to low season, I have to find somewhere to get myself busy fortunately I found myself at the same place I was before I departed to the beach. One bad thing is that I lost my phone a GD 87 Panasonic (Vodafone) on the 14th of June, and it keeps knocking my mind, maybe till I get another Good Phone.

Now I have another one but it’s not one of a kind that I like. I was lucky to meet with this Beautiful young and clever girl, whom we work together and she have really been good to me. It’s good to be working with her. I therefore give thanks to her. For sure, amongst all the girls that I have worked with at this Cyber; she happens to be one of the bravest of all and hard working as you can see by the photo.

May the Almighty God Bless the work of her hands and everything that she ought to do. Thank you God bless.

No comments: